Heaters – Type KLGT (w/thermostat)
The KLGT electric heaters heat separate rubber cutting knives, trim blades, burn-in knives, and other tools requiring heat for efficient performance. They allow increased flexibility and safer operation than an all-in-one corded heating tools due to no restriction areas of work and no tangled cords.
Safety is increased further with a perforated guard to prevent contact with heater surfaces. The Type KLGT heater comes to full heat in a few minutes and maintains a constant heat, which can be controlled by thermostat.
The Knife Heater has access from the front and rear for increased productivity and can hold unto 6, 8” square knives.
- UL-Listed — safety tested and certified by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
- Heaters come to full heat quickly and maintain constant heat.
- Oven is accessible from front and back for multiple tool heating.
- Adaptable for European electrical settings –
- Model MH26503 has detachable Power Cords for UK or EU use.
- 230V / 295W Max Temp. 421˚C
- Typical dimensions are 7″ wide x 6-3/4″ high (Length is 10″ to 14″ long depending on model.)
- Other sizes available on Special Request – 115V; 275W to 350W; 6” (152mm) / 8” (203mm) / 10” (254mm) internal capacity.
NOTE: Maximum temperatures indicated for all heater models are to be used as a guideline only. Actual temperature achieved for each model is determined by user application, operating conditions, and the size and shape of the tool or knife being heated.